Chinese Calligraphy Duffle Bag (black)
The Chinese surname “丘” (pronounced qiū), means hill or mound. This was also the given name of the 6th-century BC philosopher Confucius.
The enso of perfect imperfection that circles 丘 can be interpreted in many ways, such as overcoming one’s obstacles (most notedly, the biggest obstacle in life can often be ourselves) and flowing like water by constantly evolving and growing.
This duffle bag is the perfect companion for every occasion—take it with you when traveling, running daily errands, or going to the gym. The bag is spacious and will keep all your stuff neat and organized with its multiple pockets, including one with a zipper for your most valuable possessions. Adjust the padded shoulder strap when the bag’s helping you carry heavier things, and continue your daily run without a worry!
• 100% polyester with black interlining
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• One size: 22″ × 11.5″ × 11.5″
• T-piping for stability
• Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
• Dual padded handles with hook & loop fasteners for easy carrying
• Mesh side pocket
• Multiple inside pockets
For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.