Chinese Calligraphy Champion Packable Jacket
The Chinese surname "丘" (pronounced qiū), means hill or mound. This was also the given name of the 6th-century BC philosopher Confucius.
The enso of perfect imperfection that circles 丘 can be interpreted in many ways, such as overcoming one’s obstacles (most notedly, the biggest obstacle in life can often be ourselves) and flowing like water by constantly evolving and growing.
Protect yourself from the elements with this Champion packable jacket. This wind and rain resistant polyester jacket with a detailed embroidery design has a practical hood, front kangaroo pocket, and zipped pouch pocket which you can pull out and use to scrunch the jacket into for convenient storage.
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.