Chinese Calligraphy Champion Sweatshirt
The Chinese surname "丘" (pronounced qiū), means hill or mound. This was also the given name of the 6th-century BC philosopher Confucius.
The enso of perfect imperfection that circles 丘 can be interpreted in many ways, such as overcoming one’s obstacles (most notedly, the biggest obstacle in life can often be ourselves) and flowing like water by constantly evolving and growing.
Looking for something special to stand out from the crowd? This Champion sweatshirt with a bold print is your answer! The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.