Chinese Calligraphy Tracksuit
The Chinese surname "丘" (pronounced qiū), means hill or mound. This was also the given name of the 6th-century BC philosopher Confucius.
The enso of perfect imperfection that circles 丘 can be interpreted in many ways, such as overcoming one’s obstacles (most notedly, the biggest obstacle in life can often be ourselves) and flowing like water by constantly evolving and growing.
If there’s a clothing item that pairs well with a wide range of colors and styles, it’s the tracksuit jacket. Pair it with a pencil skirt or office pants to create a formal attire or mix it with your favorite tank top for a sleek everyday look. You can even wear the tracksuit jacket to the gym! The recycled tracksuit jacket is water-repellent and has a high collar, so you’ll be ready for any weather.
• 100% recycled taslan nylon
• Zipper: 100% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 3.39 oz/yd² (115 g/m²)
• Fluorine-free, durable material
• Water repellency: 3.39 oz/yd² (115 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• High collar
• Set-in sleeves
• Reverse nylon zip
• Body-color matching drawcords with metal tipping
• Elastic sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from China
For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.