Chinese Calligraphy Trackpants
The Chinese surname "丘" (pronounced qiū), means hill or mound. This was also the given name of the 6th-century BC philosopher Confucius.
The enso of perfect imperfection that circles 丘 can be interpreted in many ways, such as overcoming one’s obstacles (most notedly, the biggest obstacle in life can often be ourselves) and flowing like water by constantly evolving and growing.
Whether heading to the office, date night, or gym—tracksuit trousers have got you covered. Pair them with a denim jacket, a t-shirt, or even a blazer and create a great combination of casual and classy. Made of 100% recycled nylon that’s lightweight and water repellent, keeping you protected and comfortable during the rainy days.
• 100% recycled taslan nylon
• Zipper: 100% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 3.39 oz/yd² (115 g/m²)
• Fluorine-free, durable material
• Water-repellency: 3.39 oz/yd² (115 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• Elastic waist with adjustable drawstring
• Elastic at leg cuff
• Blank product sourced from China
For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.